Mhtcet Physics Mock Test 2023
Get the Multiple Choice Questions and Past Year Question Papers for preparing MHTCET entrance. All MHT CET 2022-23 Aspiring students should practice MCQs as much as they can, not only solving the MCQs will make you perfect, but also you have to evaluate it by giving mock tests. Always remember MHTCET exam is based on evaluation, so after each chapter, you must have to solve the MCQs and evaluate it by giving Mock tests and improve yourself by your mistakes.
Physics Chapterwise Mock Test Mhtcet
We cannot overemphasize the importance of solving mock tests. Identify your weaknesses and strengths. Work towards your strengths, i.e., devote more time to your strengths to be 100% sure and confident. I hope it this new effort will immensely benefit the students in their goal of securing a seat in the prestigious engineering college. Mhtcet Physics Chapterwise Mocktest 2023.
Click the below button to access
Physics Chapterwise Weightage Mhtcet 2023
|Unit 1||Electrostatics||10 Marks|
|1. Electric Charges and Fields|
|2. Electrostatics Potential and Capacitance|
|Unit 2||Current Electricity||6 Marks|
|1. Current Electricity|
|Unit 3||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||8 Marks|
|1. Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|2. Magnetism and Matter|
|Unit 4||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||9 Marks|
|1. Electromagnetic Induction|
|2. Alternating Currents|
|Unit 5||Electromagnetic Waves||2 Marks|
|1. Electromagnetic Waves|
|Unit 6||Optics||16 Marks|
|1. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|2. Wave Optics|
|Unit 7||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||4 Marks|
|1. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Unit 8||Atoms and Nuclei||8 Marks|
|Unit 9||Electronic Devices||7 Marks|
|1. Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits|
|Total||Total Weightage||70 Marks|
Physics Chapterwise Mock Test Mhtcet 2023
Access link to the attempt the Mock Test is given in the button below for every chapter. These chapters are included in the Syllabus of Physics for the Mhtcet examination 2023. Click on the chapter name for practising the Mock test.
Physics Chapterwise Test Series Mhtcet
Every Test Paper will comprise 20 questions and 2 marks for every Question. The Question will be asked in a Multiple-Choice Format. Three Types of questions will be asked in the Mhtcet examination considering the Difficulty level. In the Test Series Questions will cover the Subtopics of the chapter. Solve the test Papers and get ready for the Mhtcet examination 2023. Get Prepared and cover Every Single Topic of a Particular Chapter by practicing Our Mhtcet Chapter wise Online test Series. You will be provided with a Chapter wise Test Series and 10 Mock Tests on the total syllabus Physics Mhtcet 2023(Mhtcet Physics Chapterwise Mocktest 2023).
Mhtcet: Benefits of Taking Chapter Wise Mock Tests
- Assess Your Knowledge: Chapter-wise mock tests provide a comprehensive evaluation of your knowledge of the subject and help you identify areas where you need to improve.
- Improve Time Management: These tests are timed, which helps you improve your time management skills and complete the exam within the allotted time.
- Identify Weaknesses: By taking these tests, you can identify your weaknesses and work on improving them.
- Build Confidence: Regularly taking mock tests can help you build confidence and increase your chances of performing well in the actual exam.
Mhtcet Paper Pattern 2023-24
MHTCET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) paper pattern usually consists of:
- Objective type multiple choice questions
- The test duration is usually 3 hours(90 Min for Chemistry and Physics, each 90 min for Maths as well as Biology [PCM,PCB ] )
- The number of questions may vary, but it is usually around 150 questions
- The sections covered are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (PCM/PCB)
- The marking scheme is usually +1 for correct answers and there is no negative marking.
- The total marks of the test are usually 200.
Mhtcet Time Management
Time management: Mock tests help students practice managing their time during the test. This can help them complete the test within the allotted time and improve their chances of getting a good score.
Mhtcet: Increase Performance
Performance tracking: By taking mock tests, students can track their performance over time and see how much they have improved.