Access all the Biology Chapterwise Mocktest Mhtcet 2023. The MHTCET exam covers a range of topics in Biology, and it’s important to be well-prepared for each chapter. Here is a list of the chapters and the corresponding mock tests that you can take:
Table of Contents
Prepare for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) in 2023-24 using our best chapter-wise mock tests:
MHTCET is a highly competitive exam that requires diligent preparation and practice to secure a top score. If you’re appearing for the MHTCET 2023-24, it’s important to stay on top of your preparation, and one way to do that is by taking chapter-wise mock tests. These tests are designed to help you assess your knowledge of the subject and identify areas where you need to improve.
Why Biology Chapterwise Mocktest Mhtcet 2023 are Important
Chapter-wise mock tests are an effective way to prepare for the MHT CET exam as they provide a comprehensive overview of the topics that are covered in the exam. By taking these tests, you can assess your understanding of the subject and identify areas where you need more practice. Additionally, these tests can help you familiarize yourself with the format and type of questions that you can expect in the actual exam, which can help you perform better on the day of the exam.
Mhtcet Biology Chapterwise Marking Weightage
Mhtcet Biology Syllabus 2023
The question papers will consist of 80% weightage from Std. XII curriculum and 20% weightage from Std. XI curriculum. The questions will be based on a combination of both Std. XII and Std. XI syllabus and will be mainly application-based.
Mhtcet Biology Syllabus for Std. XII includes chapters such as
Biology : Reproduction in Lower and Higher Plants, Reproduction in Lower and Higher Animals, Inheritance and Variation, Molecular Basis of inheritance, Origin and Evolution of Life, Plant Water Relation, Plant Growth and Mineral Nutrition, Respiration and Circulation Control and Coordination, Human Health and Diseases, Enhancement of Food Production, Biotechnology, Organisms and Population Ecosystem and Energy Flow, Biodiversity Conservation and Environmental Issues
Mhtcet Syllabus for Std. XI includes chapters such as
- Physics : Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Thermal Properties of Matter, Sound, Optics, Electrostatics, and Semiconductors
- Chemistry : Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Elements of Group 1 and 2, States of Matter, Adsorption and Colloids, Hydrocarbons, and Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Biology : Biomolecules, Respiration and Energy Transfer, Human Nutrition, Excretion and Osmoregulation.
- Mathematics : Trigonometry II, Straight Line, Circle, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Functions, Limits, and Continuity
Mhtcet : Benefits of Taking Chapter Wise Mock Tests
- Assess Your Knowledge: Chapter-wise mock tests provide a comprehensive evaluation of your knowledge of the subject and help you identify areas where you need to improve.
- Improve Time Management: These tests are timed, which helps you improve your time management skills and complete the exam within the allotted time.
- Identify Weaknesses: By taking these tests, you can identify your weaknesses and work on improving them.
- Build Confidence: Regularly taking mock tests can help you build confidence and increase your chances of performing well in the actual exam.
MHTCET : How to Prepare for Chapter-Wise Mocktest
- Read the Chapter: Before taking the mock test, make sure you have a thorough understanding of the chapter. Read the textbook and take notes to help you recall the important information.
- Practice: Take as many mock tests as you can to improve your chances of success. Regular practice will help you get better with time and increase your confidence.
- Review Your Answers: After taking the mock test, go through the answers and explanations to understand the concepts better.
- Focus on Weaknesses: If you identify a particular chapter as a weakness, make sure to spend more time studying it and taking additional mock tests to improve your understanding.
Mhtcet Marking Scheme and Difficulty Level
The exam will have 3 Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) papers, each worth 100 marks, with no negative marking. The difficulty level for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be similar to the JEE (Main) while the difficulty level for Biology will be similar to NEET.
Easy and Scoring Subject in Mhtcet examination 2023
Biology is easy and scoring subject as it needed only some practice. We provide you chapter wise Mocktest of biology so you can practice more and score more in your entrance exam. If you are scoring good in the tests given by us we assure you that you will score best in your MHTCET 2023 exam or in NEET 2023 exam.
MHTCET Examination : Conclusion
MHT CET is a challenging exam, but by preparing thoroughly and taking chapter-wise mock tests, you can increase your chances of success. Remember to take these tests seriously and practice regularly to improve your performance. With hard work and determination, you can secure a top score in the MHT CET 2023-24.
We also provides dates of any examinations conducted by the government of Maharashtra. We are always with you if you have any doubt related to Biology Chapter wise Mocktest or you have any suggestion then you can ask us by commenting the question in comment box we will try to answer your question as fast as possible.
We encourage you to take each mock test seriously and try to answer the questions to the best of your ability. After completing the test, go through the answers and explanations to understand the concepts better.
We wish you all the best in your preparations for the MHT CET exam.
If you don’t have resources for preparation of MHT-CET. You can download the 12th textbooks and previous years exam papers from our another website: Maharashtra syllabus