Respiration and Circulation is an important chapter as its weightage for MHT-CET 2023 is about 8% from 12th biology syllabus
Respiration and Circulation includes the following sub-topic:
- Organs of Respiratory Exchange
- Human Respiratory System
- Mechanism of Respiration
- Regulation of Breathing
- Modified Respiratory Movements
- Common Disorders of Respiratory System
- Transportation in Living Organisms
- Circulation in Animals
- Circulatory System in Humans
- Human Heart
- Working Mechanism of Heart
- Regulation of Cardiac Activity
- Blood Vessels
- Blood Pressure
- Lymphatic System
Before starting the test make sure to prepare all the above topics of Respiration and Circulation.
Start your Mocktest by clicking the below start button
Mocktest of Respiration and Circulation is live!
- Name of test : Respiration and Circulation
- Subject : Biology(12th)
- Marks per question : 2 marks
- No. of questions : 40 questions
- Total marks of test : 80 marks
Domocktest Digital platform created a Online test Series for MHT-CET examination. This is state level exam conducted by Maharashtra Test cell for Students to take admission in different college’s all over Maharashtra for qualifying degrees like engineering and B pharmacy.
In the above test we have almost covered all the frequently asked questions in MHT-CET examination related to “Respiration and Circulation” in last few year’s question papers. If you are scoring best in the tests provided by us we assure you that you will definitely score good in your entrance examination. We have tried our best and make this difficult test for you.