Plant Water Relation is an important chapter as its weightage for MHT-CET 2023 is about 3% from 12th biology syllabus
Plant Water Relation includes the following sub-topics:
- Properties of water
- Water absorbing organ
- Water available to roots for absorption
- Absorption of water by roots from soil
- Water Potential
- Path of water across the root (i.e. from epiblema upto xylem in the stelar region)
- Mechanism of absorption of water
- Translocation of water
- Transport of mineral ions
- Transport of food
- Structure of stomatal apparatus
Before starting the test make sure to prepare all the above topics of plant water relation.
Start your Mocktest by clicking the below start button
Mocktest of Plant Water Relation is live!
- Name of test : Plant Water Relation
- Subject : Biology(12th)
- Marks per question : 2 marks
- No. of questions : 40 questions
- Total marks of test : 80 marks
Domocktest Digital platform created a Online test Series for MHT-CET examination. This is state level exam conducted by Maharashtra Test cell for Students to take admission in different college’s all over Maharashtra for qualifying degrees like engineering and B pharmacy.
In this test we have included some important questions of “Plant Water Relation” for MHT-CET 2023 . This questions are really helpful to you to score good marks in examination.
In the above test we have almost covered all the frequently asked questions in MHT-CET examination related to “Plant Water Relation ”. If you are scoring best in the tests provided by us we assure you that you will definitely score good in your entrance examination. We have tried our best and make this difficult test for you.